If you’re a graduate designer or illustrator, this is for you! Do you have any illustrations or graphics in your portfolio which would look awesome printed onto a t-shirt? Have you ever wanted to kick start a t-shirt brand and get free exposure for your designs?
We’re looking for up-and-coming designers to submit one design from their portfolio which we’ll use as a limited edition prize in a weekly competition for our readers. In return we’ll credit you with the design, give you awesome exposure via our blog and social profiles, plus we’ll send you one of our softstyle t shirts with your design printed onto it using DTG Printing (which is perfect for illustrations and beautiful full colour designs).
How to enter?
It’s really easy, just send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
1. Your chosen artwork file (refer to the artwork guidelines below before submitting)
2. Your selected t-shirt colour (from the options here)
3. Your t-shirt size: S / M / L / XL / XXL
4. Delivery address
5. Twitter handle and/or website address
6. A sentence or two about yourself and your work ambitions
The deadline for submissions is October 30th. We’ll notify all winners within 2 weeks and you’ll receive your t-shirt when the weekly competition featuring your design ends.
– Format: PNG with a transparent background (on white tees, JPEG is suitable)
– Image Size: 100% of the intended print area (max. print area W350 x H400mm)
– Images should be at least 150dpi
Above: Printed t-shirts for freelance illustrator and recent graduate Dominic Kesterton
Top: Design from one of our favourite artists Supermundane