We know, you meant to start shopping earlier this year but something came up. But have no fear! We’ve prepared a gift guide especially tailored to the creative people in your life.
Here at Icon Printing, we customise clothing to cater for a wide range of needs – from specialist resale items to sports team-wear. One of our most popular requirements is promotional clothing and garments, as they provide extended brand exposure. Unlike traditional advertising, promotional products are difficult to miss. A tote bag with your logo will surely get more attention than a newspaper ad and your clients will be able to get repeated use out of it.
Here’s a brief list of pointers detailing why promoting your brand in this way can be beneficial –
- These kinds of garments are valuable compared to flyers – these have become less effective means of marketing because they are often ignored and thrown away. Promotional items like t-shirts or tote bags aren’t likely to get tossed because they are more like gifts than advertisements.
- They present a creative marketing spin. Billboards, radio spots, newspaper advertisements, and television commercials are fine, but they’re not exactly original. Promotional products are not only more creative but also more tangible to customers.
- They’re inexpensive. Any experienced marketer can tell you about the high costs of traditional marketing methods. Promotional items are available in such a wide variety of shapes and sizes that there is something for any budget.
Here are a few examples of how promotional garments could work for you –
- To generate brand awareness. Promo items quickly spread the word about your business. People love free gifts and samples, and clients are likely to tell their friends about the personalised merchandise that you have been distributing.
- To say “thank you”. Sending follow-up emails to clients is always smart, but giving a high-quality promotional item is even better. When you send a gift, you can bet that you’ll see some repeat business.
- To use as coupons and special offers. Many businesses print coupons on promotional items or offer t-shirts that entitle customers to discounts. There’s no limit to what you can do if you get creative with your promo items.
- To organise a giveaway with prizes. By using your own custom merchandise as prizes, you’ll give winners what they want while exposing your brand at the same time.
- To provide exclusive gifts to members. Membership fees are standard for numerous clubs and organisations, and many people are reluctant to pay them. Giving an exclusive promotional product as a member gift may encourage people to join.
- To raise money for charity. Non-profit organizations and charities often hold fundraisers and auctions. Make yourself known by donating a high-end promotional item; the cause will gain funds, you’ll gain exposure, and the customer will receive a memorable gift.
If you’d like to create some promotional clothing to get your business noticed, drop us an email or give us a call for an instant quote. We even do express tshirt printing.
phone: 0207 183 8431