Tote bag tips (more…)
Tote bags are a great way to get your artwork out on the streets. If you’re an artist wanting to try your hand at printed merch, we’re happy to offer small print runs of 10-20 items depending on the job.
We have just added even more customisable printed cotton bags and promotional bags for printing to our catalogue.
With a lot to choose from, we’ve put together some information to help you sort through which tote bag is right for you. We have a fantastic range of super low price bags and totes for brands that require a higher run of prints on a budget.
*Prices above are for a minimum order of 100 bags
Maybe you’re after a bag in a specific colour? We can help there! Our promotional tote bag by Westford Mill comes in an impressive range of 30 different colours. This particular bag is a perfect choice whatever print process you decided to go for. As it is 100% cotton we can Screen Print it, but also Direct to Garment and Transfer Print it too! Bold, one or two colour artwork looks really eye-catching on these promotional bags…
For more information or recommendations on the right tote bag for you, send us an email and we’ll be happy to help out.
With the London 2012 Olympics now less than a month away, we thought we’d have a look around their online shop to check out what’s on offer in the way of promotional clothing. Due to the committees strict branding guidelines – you may be better off buying from their online selection rather than printing your own (due to copyright restrictions. For more info on that, check out this link).
There is a wide variety of styles, ranges and graphics; they’ve definitely catered for every taste. Whether it’s Team GB, Adidas or London 2012 Union Jack branding you’re after, their range of Olympic t-shirts and tops will impress.
One of our favourite items available, is a tote bag that is sporting an image of the iconic poster from the last time London held the Olympic games in 1948. Pretty eye-catching!
For more information on creating promotional garments and direct to garment printing, please get in touch.
phone: 0207 183 8431
Here at Icon Printing, we customise clothing to cater for a wide range of needs – from specialist resale items to sports team-wear. One of our most popular requirements is promotional clothing and garments, as they provide extended brand exposure. Unlike traditional advertising, promotional products are difficult to miss. A tote bag with your logo will surely get more attention than a newspaper ad and your clients will be able to get repeated use out of it.
Here’s a brief list of pointers detailing why promoting your brand in this way can be beneficial –
- These kinds of garments are valuable compared to flyers – these have become less effective means of marketing because they are often ignored and thrown away. Promotional items like t-shirts or tote bags aren’t likely to get tossed because they are more like gifts than advertisements.
- They present a creative marketing spin. Billboards, radio spots, newspaper advertisements, and television commercials are fine, but they’re not exactly original. Promotional products are not only more creative but also more tangible to customers.
- They’re inexpensive. Any experienced marketer can tell you about the high costs of traditional marketing methods. Promotional items are available in such a wide variety of shapes and sizes that there is something for any budget.
Here are a few examples of how promotional garments could work for you –
- To generate brand awareness. Promo items quickly spread the word about your business. People love free gifts and samples, and clients are likely to tell their friends about the personalised merchandise that you have been distributing.
- To say “thank you”. Sending follow-up emails to clients is always smart, but giving a high-quality promotional item is even better. When you send a gift, you can bet that you’ll see some repeat business.
- To use as coupons and special offers. Many businesses print coupons on promotional items or offer t-shirts that entitle customers to discounts. There’s no limit to what you can do if you get creative with your promo items.
- To organise a giveaway with prizes. By using your own custom merchandise as prizes, you’ll give winners what they want while exposing your brand at the same time.
- To provide exclusive gifts to members. Membership fees are standard for numerous clubs and organisations, and many people are reluctant to pay them. Giving an exclusive promotional product as a member gift may encourage people to join.
- To raise money for charity. Non-profit organizations and charities often hold fundraisers and auctions. Make yourself known by donating a high-end promotional item; the cause will gain funds, you’ll gain exposure, and the customer will receive a memorable gift.
If you’d like to create some promotional clothing to get your business noticed, drop us an email or give us a call for an instant quote. We even do express tshirt printing.
phone: 0207 183 8431