It’s the time of month where we stalk the internet and find all sorts of nice…
1. Our favourite website this month has to be, society6.com. It is a massive hub of creativity. Artists and designers from around the world upload their creations to be turned into all kinds of lovely things – from cushions and t-shirts to ipad skins. You search by theme, colour or artist, it really is a nice way to spend a spare ten minutes.
2. It is indeed postcard writing season. Even if you don’t find yourself away on holiday, you should write some anyway. These lovely retro inspired ones are by APairOfPears.
3. Sort-of neighbours of ours are pattern junkies, House Of Hackney. They are on a mission to take the beige out of interiors/life in general. They create incredible patterns and apply to them to everything…clothing, wallpaper, bed linen and furniture. We seriously love this bold leafy print, here it’s a dress – but you can cover your walls in it too, if you fancy.
4. We like a good Nike trainer here in the IP office, especially when they have statement touches such as a nice ombré sole – shown here on these awesome monochrome Free Runs.
5. Acne have some beautiful leather based goods floating around at the moment, this mottled grey laptop case definitely caught our eye.
6. On the theme of beautiful leather, Scout & Catalogue also know a thing or two. We are loving this marbled leather iPhone case, and the fact that every one is completely unique.
7. It wouldn’t be an Icon Printing wish list without a tote bag! This serif tote by Little Factory is such a clever idea.
8. We’re massive coffee fans here, and seriously need to get our hands on these “coffee date” cards by inhauspress, what better way to set up a meeting!
9. We love type and we love print, so we often find things we like by PrintandBeMerry.
We share our favourite things every month, so make sure you check back soon! Icon Printing are a custom clothing company based in Shoreditch. For more an instant quote, please visit our website. Call on: 0207 183 8431